What is Agile Software Development?
Agile is a widely popular software development method.Agile methods breaks the whole project into small/tiny incremental module build. It is a method in which requirement and solutions evolve through collaboration between cross-functional teams which broadly includes designing, coding and testing teams. Agile software development methodologies are an alternative waterfall to traditional method of software development.
Agile Software development method allows developers to make software more adaptable and clients has working module at every iteration.
Highlight of Agile Software Development Methodology:
- Complex Projects can be executed with Agile Development in very easy manner.
- Using Agile Development method project can be completed on time so no cost and time over-run.
- Agile Development is delivered small incremental build so it have enough possibilities of small amendments that may arise.
- Project less likely to fail as Agile Development requires rigorous testing and teamwork.
- Customer Satisfaction by continuous and early delivery of software modules
- Functionality can be developed rapidly and demonstrated.
Agile Software Developers can quickly provide customized solutions with any changes in the requirement by clients. The main reason why software developers recommend use agile software development method over others is that client requirement changes can be managed efficiently in the development.
The whole project is divided into small deliverable milestones and client has working module at the completion of each milestone. Client can send feedback on the completed module and development goes on subsequent modules after making changes on completed modules suggested by client.
I hope you will find this post very useful regarding Agile Software Development . Let me know any questions if you have in comment regarding Agile. I will reply you ASAP.
Got a cool idea for Website or an App?